Jaggery (Gur), a natural sweetener produced by concentrated sugarcane juice, is referred to by many regional names all around the world. Pusht organic jaggery powder is manufactured from organic sugar cane juice that has been evaporated; it is chemical-free and contains calcium lime, which is allowed by organic standards. Organic jaggery powder is created from jaggery, which is free of additives such as chemicals and preservatives.
The highest quality shakkar, produced from organically certified sugar cane and free of chemical additives, is offered to you by Pusht. This golden-brown treat is a delightful, nutrient-dense substitute for processed sugar and artificial sweeteners. It improves the flavor of tea, coffee, and other liquids and naturally includes iron, vitamins, and minerals.
Why Pusht Organic Jaggery Powder
When making jaggery or “Gud,” a conventional, chemical-free process is used. In sizable open iron pans, it is manually made. This jaggery powder was created using sugarcane that was cultivated on the farm, which is certified organic and was simply processed without the use of chemicals.
Pusht is a brand that focuses on nutrition and is 100% organic, helping to give its customers the highest-quality Certified Organic Superfoods. We collaborate with farming communities throughout the world to develop 100% organic crops and deliver food that is delicious, nourishing, and free of harmful toxins to your plate to eliminate conventional sugar.
Hand-Picked Recipes For Pusht Jaggery
- A delectable sweet roti variant that is simple to make using whole wheat flour and jaggery.
- White sesame seeds, jaggery, peanuts, and desiccated coconut are used to make a nutritious, delectable, and nutty laddu.
- Rice, banana, a few spices, jaggery, and coconut are used to make sweet fritters.
- Jaggery and roasted peanuts are the only two ingredients in this simple yet delicious recipe for ladoos.
- a tasty rice dish prepared with rice, jaggery, and spices.
Pusht Organic Food Products Are Also Available On